We wanted to reach out and inform you about some changes to our Famous Sunday Jazz Brunch, tentatively, through the end of March based on the most recent Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations and of course, restrictions by the State of California. In addition to the measures we have taken in our March 11th update, we will:
- Have attendants at our buffet stations.
- Have attendants wear gloves and change utensils frequently.
- Have limited a la carte options for table service.
- As always, change tablecloths after each sitting.
- Ensure that our capacity remains below the 100 person restriction set by Contra Costa Health Services.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday as we take every possible precaution to ensure the health and safety of you and our team.
For more information about the coronavirus, please visit the CDC and WHO sites listed below:
Scott’s Seafood Walnut Creek
1333 N California Blvd
Walnut Creek, CA 94596